755 North Broadway, Suite 400
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
About Pediatric Endocrinology
Our mission is to provide the best and most personalized endocrine and diabetes care for children and their families.
The Pediatric Endocrinology Division of Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP) is one of the largest and most experienced teams in the New York Metropolitan area. We manage and diagnose all endocrine and diabetes-related conditions in infants, children and adolescents. For over three decades, our Diabetes and Endocrine Center for Children and Young Adults has been dedicated to providing comprehensive care for children. Our team includes board-certified pediatric endocrinologists, certified nurse practitioners, certified diabetes educators, nurses and support staff. We are all experienced in handling the intricacies of care for complex medical conditions. We provide 24-hour care that includes inpatient and outpatient services for comprehensive, seamless continuity of care.
Because our team is dedicated to teaching, research and patient care, you can feel confident your child is receiving the best care with the most up-to-date treatments. We are the only designated New York State Newborn Screening Referral Center between NYC and Albany.
If your child needs an evaluation for diabetes or an endocrine condition — such as a problem with growth, the thyroid, puberty, calcium metabolism or periods — our team will provide comprehensive and experienced care in a friendly and convenient setting. We will walk you through the process of an initial evaluation and whatever testing, education, support and treatment is needed.
Appointments are available in one of our many offices throughout the Hudson Valley (Sleepy Hollow, Hawthorne, Yorktown Heights, Middletown, Poughkeepsie, Suffern, Newburgh and Washingtonville) and surrounding areas (Bronx and Riverdale). We are happy to help coordinate visits from families abroad or traveling long distances from other areas in the US.
We provide a full range of pediatric endocrine services, including:
- outpatient care and follow up
- endocrine provocative testing (growth hormone stimulation testing, ACTH testing and GNaRH testing)
- insulin pump initiation and training
- continuous glucose sensor monitoring
- diabetes education and support for all types of diabetes
- inpatient care and management
- designated New York State Newborn Screening Center
- collaboration with other pediatric specialists
Conditions we treat
- growth problems
- puberty issues (development too early, too late or too fast)
- thyroid conditions (overactive, underactive or nodules)
- genetic syndromes, such as Turner syndrome, Noonan syndrome and Prader Willi syndrome
- small for gestational age (SGA)
- adrenal conditions, such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH)
- care for cancer survivors
- pituitary conditions
- diabetes insipidus
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- period problems
- bone mineral disturbances
- parathyroid conditions
Hospitals we work with
Pediatric Endocrinology, is now affiliated with BCHP, formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
For referring providers
Download our specialty sheet for a complete list of our Pediatric Endocrinology locations by county.
Chief of Pediatric Endocrinology
Pediatric Endocrinology staff