Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary local marketing resource responsible for day-to-day implementation of Boston Children’s Health Physicians marketing.
- Create and consult on Boston Children’s Health Physicians marketing content directed towards multiple internal and external audiences.
- Oversee communication plan implementation
- Working with Boston Children’s Health Physicians physicians and staff, create and consult on original marketing content (including, but not limited to quarterly consumer and physician newsletters, blogs, social media and advertising) directed towards multiple audiences
- Partner with BCH marketing on creative execution including developing and editing content, informing design, and sourcing and overseeing photography and video
- Work with BCH Digital department for website updates as needed.
- Support Boston Children’s Health Physicians public relations resource surrounding earned and paid media placement.
- Identify local community marketing and event opportunities
- Ensure branding and compliance
- Support annual planning and goal setting process by participating in the development of the plan
- Partner with BCH internal Reporting & Analysis team to ensure seamless reporting
- Manage Boston Children’s Health Physicians social media
- Supervise practice pages
- Oversee individual practice social media pages within the affiliated network.
- Develop social media best practices guidelines and training materials to educate identified practice Facebook managers
- Organize and conduct training sessions to educate identified practice Facebook managers
- Create a Boston Children’s Health Physicians brand Facebook presence
- Create and execute on a weekly and monthly content calendar
- Engage with social community daily, including responding and real time monitoring/management.
- Write social media copy and create original social media content
- Publish social content daily utilizing social media scheduling tool
- Lead social media advertising campaigns that identify, engage and activate target audiences based on marketing priorities.
- Research and organize strategic outreach and coordination with other local social communities and influencers
- Conceptualize new ways to increase BCHP’s social popularity and user engagement, (videos, slide-shows, podcasts, online animations, social applications)
- Keep up to date on the latest marketing and social media tools and tactics being used by brands, and how to take advantage of opportunities to use new technologies and approaches.
Location: Hawthorne, New York