|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Seeking a Medical Records Clerk for our Washingtonville, NY Location. Medical Office Administration experience required. Schedule will be M-F from 9:30am-5:30pm, pay rate will start at $15/hr.
- Collects patient demographic information from different sources.
- Manage index of patients by auditing, correcting and communicating any discrepancies.
- Maintains accurate documentation.
- Ensure medical records are maintained in a manner compliant with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of the medical services system.
- Protect medical records from loss or defacement prior to the end of retention periods. Maintain current face sheet for every patient served.
- Process admission and discharge records accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all medical records.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Team player and excellent Customer Service.
- Cover front desk, check in and check out.
- High school diploma/GED required.
|Minimum Experience and Licensure Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Pediatric experience preferred