|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Seeking an Accountant in Hawthorne, NY. This is a Full Time Opportunity with a schedule of Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm. Pay will be up to 65,000 based on experience, Full Time with Benefits, 401k, PTO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with budget.
- Work closely with Senior Accountant on the month-end closing process.
- Maintain and update daily cash flow analysis for the CFO.
- Prepare and maintain copayment reconciliation for all BCHP offices.
- Prepare and analyze weekly health insurance claim payments and expenses.
- Analyze and prepare supporting schedules for significant account expenses for the monthly accrual assumptions.
- Prepare and record journal entries into QuickBooks.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for major account groupings.
- Prepare and update monthly work papers.
- Process month-end closing in the absence of the Senior Accountant.
- Assist in preparing the monthly financial statements, supporting schedules and revenue reports.
- Prepare Borrowing Base Certificate on a monthly basis.
- Perform special ad hoc projects as needed
- 5+ Years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong fluency with Microsoft Office especially excel. Strong analytical and data gathering skills. Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Budget Maestro a plus.