Hawthorne, NY 10532
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri. | 9 a.m. – 4:40 p.m.
About Pediatric and Young Women’s Gynecology
We work with families to provide excellent care to girls and young women with surgical or medical gynecologic problems. We are trained to treat the specific gynecological needs of girls and teens, which is often different than the needs of women. We collaborate with other specialists, such as pediatric surgeons, radiologists, geneticists and endocrinologists when needed.
We believe in strong communication with the patient’s pediatrician or primary care provider as well as the patient’s family.
Our years of training allow us to provide a full range of gynecologic services, from complex treatments to routine care. Our services include:
- pediatric gynecology surgery, including the repair of complex birth defects and removal of non-cancerous pelvic tumors, using minimally invasive surgery whenever possible
- diagnosis and treatment of female hormonal and reproductive genetic conditions
- treatment of skin conditions in the genital area
- routine gynecology care including contraception, infection screening, breast exams and Pap tests
- caring for the reproductive needs of young women with serious medical conditions such as epilepsy, transplants or cancer
- evaluation and and treatment of recurrent yeast infections, painful periods, endometriosis and PMS
Please complete our New Patient Forms and bring it with you to your first visit.
Hospitals we work with
Pediatric and Young Women’s Gynecology is part of Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Our physicians are affiliated with Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, NY.
View a list of the insurance plans we work with. For questions, please call our office at 914-304-5254.
Chief of Pediatric and Young Women’s Gynecology
Pediatric and Young Women’s Gynecology staff