Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
The Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Program is part of the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy, Immunology, and Sleep Medicine of Boston Children’s Health Physicians, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, and New York Medical College.
We currently see patients at three locations:
(1) BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices, 19 Bradhurst Avenue, Suite 1400, Hawthorne, NY
(2) Center for Pulmonology, Allergy, Immunology and Sleep Medicine, 222 Westchester Avenue, Suite 403, West Harrison, NY
(3) Good Samaritan Medical Pavilion, 257 Lafayette Avenue, Suffern, NY
Our physicians are all faculty at New York Medical College, and Attending Physicians at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital and Westchester Medical Center. Our allergists are board certified in Allergy and Immunology, and are dedicated to patient care, teaching and research.
We strive to provide state of the art and up-to-date medical care for all facets of allergic and immunological diseases. We have a team of physicians, nurses, nutritionists, social workers and respiratory therapists who together provide the most comprehensive care for our patients.
We treat a wide range of allergy and immunological diseases including:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Seasonal, dust , pet and mold allergies
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Food allergy
- Eosinophilic esophagitis and gastroenteritis
- Drug allergy
- Chronic Urticaria
- Atopic dermatitis (Eczema)
- Chronic congestion and snoring
- Contact dermatitis
- Insect sting allergy
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Primary immunodeficiency (patients with recurrent infections)