About General Pediatrics
The pediatricians of Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP) provide a full range of health care — including physical, behavioral and mental health — for children and adolescents of all ages at our convenient practice locations throughout the Hudson Valley, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Our physicians have been living and working in the community for years. We pride ourselves on developing personal, trusting relationships with the children and families we care for — many of our families stay with us for several generations.
Our clinicians and staff are always available to answer questions or provide extra support when your child is injured or sick. We also provide routine preventive care to keep your child healthy.
As part of your child’s care, your BCHP pediatrician will:
- perform physical exams
- give your child recommended vaccines
- make sure your child is meeting growth and development milestones
- diagnose and treat your child’s illnesses and injuries
- answer questions about your child’s safety, nutrition and fitness
- refer your child to one of our pediatric specialists if he or she needs specialized care
We’re also proud to be part of the Boston Children’s Hospital network of pediatric care locations. This partnership gives our patients access to the expertise of Boston Children’s, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, for complex care needs.
We welcome you to browse through our list of pediatricians on this page to find one who’s right for you and your child.