Tuckahoe, NY 10707
Mon. – Fri. | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat. | 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
About Village Pediatric Group
At Village Pediatric Group, we offer a family-centered approach to pediatric medical care, serving Westchester County and the Lower Hudson Valley. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located in the heart of Tuckahoe.
Our experienced board-certified pediatricians see patients from birth to age 21. Our commitment to comprehensive pediatric care sets us apart.
Some highlights of our practice include:
- a fully-computerized pediatric and adolescent-medicine practice
- an internet portal for easier communication
- bilingual in English and Spanish
- separate sick and well waiting rooms
- a certified lactation consultant
- accepting most insurance plans
- ample, easy parking
- The center of thorough pediatric care is the patient and his or her family. We are here to make it work.
- Easy contact and good communication is the key to our approach.
- A child’s health is linked to all aspects of life: family ties, community and social connections, school achievement and emotional growth.
- Providing knowledge about child health, giving specific advice and focusing on staying healthy is a pediatric tradition that can be balanced with a flexible approach to individual lifestyles and modern situations.
- Medical expertise and common sense CAN go together.
- We respect, cherish and represent diversity.
Our comfortable office environment allows you to relax as we take care of your child’s needs. Whether your child simply needs a check-up or has specific concerns or questions, we are here to help. Our doctors offer a wide range of services including:
Well child visits: These visits are the core of preventive health. Checkups include a review of your child’s health, a physical exam, vaccines, and a check on growth and development. The number of these visits varies with the age of the child. Well child visits help us address any concerns early and help prevent serious problems.
Sick child visits: These visits treat a specific problem such as an earache, sore throat, fever, vomiting or diarrhea.
Vaccines: Vaccines help keep children well by stimulating the immune system to produce antibodies that make them immune to specific diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends vaccines as a powerful form of disease prevention.
School/camp physicals: Many school activities and camp programs require a physical checkup and a form to be completed and signed by a doctor. We are happy to provide this service for our patients.
Lactation consults: We have a registered lactation consultant available to help new mothers gain skill and confidence when breastfeeding their newborns.
Adolescent medicine: Adolescents go through many physical, emotional and social changes. Getting regular checkups and talking about any concerns or questions can help keep your child healthy during this stage of development.
New patient consults: We understand that choosing a doctor for your child is an important decision. We’re happy to meet with you so you can learn about our practice and experience our caring environment first-hand.
Age-appropriate care: Your child will need specific information and care as he or she grows. From feeding and sleep issues for infants to stress management, puberty and substance abuse for older children and teens, we are sensitive to your child’s developmental needs at every age.
Hospitals we work with
Village Pediatric Group is now affiliated with Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Our physicians are affiliated with Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, NY.