Ridgefield CT 06877
Mon., – Thurs. | 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Fri. | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat. | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sun. | 9 – 11 a.m.
(Saturdays, Sundays and some holidays by appointment only)
About our practice
Welcome to Ridgefield Pediatric Associates. We’ve been providing medical care to infants, children and adolescents since 1974. In addition to caring for sick children, our goal is to provide our patients with regular preventive care. We work with parents and children to provide education and support to enhance each child’s physical and emotional well being. We also provide evaluations regarding behavior, school performance and other medical conditions. Our goal is to make your whole family’s experience as pleasant and efficient as possible. We are dedicated to making sure we have met your expectations.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- a variety of lab tests, including CBC testing, strep tests and urine tests
- yearly developmental screenings
- consultations about attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- ear piercing
Holiday and weekend visits
We charge an additional after-hours fee for weekend and holiday visits. Most insurance plans pay for this service; however, some plans charge the expense to the patient’s deductible. Please check the policy with your insurance plan.
Your first visit
We want to make your experience as a new patient a positive one. Here is our checklist for new patients:
- Notify your insurance company of your new provider before the visit, so they can verify we are a participating provider with your plan.
- Fax or send us a copy of your child’s immunization record before the visit.
- Fill out our registration form online and email it back to us. Please make sure your insurance information is included on this form. We will need the subscribers name, date of birth, insurance number and group number for electronic billing.
- Bring your child’s insurance card with you to the visit, as well as any records from other providers.
- Introduce yourself to our staff. Our staff members are happy to answer any questions you have about our practice. Our Practice Administrator is also available by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns.
Hospitals we work with
Ridgefield Pediatric Associates is now affiliated with Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Learn more about our practice, visit policies and additional patient resources.
Policies and Forms
View our financial policies and download forms for your next visit.