Orangeburg NY 10962
The office is closed on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Acetaminophen (i.e., Tylenol®, Feverall®, Tempra®) is an over-the-counter medicine used to reduce fever and relieve pain. learn more
- Ibuprofen (i.e., Motrin®, Advil®) is an over-the-counter medicine used to reduce fever and relieve pain. learn more
- Benadryl is a brand name for a number of different antihistamine medications used to treat allergies. learn more
We provide a wide range of services including:
- general pediatrics
- lactation support
- nutrition support
- concussion testing
- asthma management
- warts and molluscum
To learn more about these services, visit Patient Resources.
After hours, a medical provider is always available by telephone for urgent calls and emergencies. You may call our office at 845-359-0010, and our answering service will put you in touch with one of our providers.
On alternate weekends, our after-hours coverage is provided by Bardonia Pediatrics: Dr. Adam Lerche, Dr. Sandra Ortiz and Dr. Louise Jovino. Their telephone number is 845-623-8031.
Regular visits are recommended for all children and teens to check on general health, growth and development, and to receive immunizations. These appointments should be made four to eight weeks in advance. If there are concerns, especially during the first few months, your doctor may recommend your child be seen more often.
We do our best to see our sick patients on the same day. Please call early in the day to help facilitate this.
Diane Haltner is our certified dietician. She sees patients Friday afternoons from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. She can assist families with many nutritional issues, such as:
- infant/toddler feeding problems
- obesity/weight management matters
- food allergies, gluten sensitivity and food intolerances
- high cholesterol
- general nutritional health
Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Your first visit
We look forward to meeting you and your child. On your first visit, we’ll help you get familiar with our services and ask about your child’s individual needs. We know each patient is different, and we strive to provide each child with personal, individualized attention.
Please prepare for this by bringing:
- your child’s health insurance card/information
- a list of all medications your child takes
- a list of any questions or concerns
- copies of any records from other doctors
- your completed forms
Hospitals we work with
Orangetown Pediatrics is now affiliated with Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Orangetown Pediatrics has hospital privileges at Nyack Hospital located at 160 North Midland Avenue in Nyack. We assist the pediatric hospitalists on the inpatient unit and in the well baby nursery when needed.
Nyack hospital’s Pediatric Emergency Room is open from 12:00 pm until midnight.
Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ has a Pediatric Emergency Room open 24 hours a day.
Maria Ferrari Children’s Hospital in Westchester has a Pediatric Emergency Room open 24 hours a day.
Dr. Levine has an inpatient affiliation at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in Englewood, NJ.