Smithtown NY 11787
Mon. – Thurs. | 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri. | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat. | 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sun. | Emergency Visits Only
About Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine has been serving children on Long Island since 1973. Our mission is to provide exceptional pediatric care in a family-friendly environment for the children of our community.
We work with our colleagues within the office and in the community to provide a full range of health care services for your children.
If your child is a new patient, please print and complete our
New Patient Form at home and bring it along to your first appointment.
For your convenience, our doctors provide on-call service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- in-office blood collection with immediate results for CBC and lead
- hearing and vision screenings
- urinalysis, urine catheterization and urine bag collection
- rapid strep, mononucleosis and influenza testing
- giving nebulized (inhaled) medications
- suturing and suture removal
- skin tag and wart removal
- ear irrigation
- infant ear piercing
- newborn circumcision
- management of uncomplicated attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- management of mild to moderate anxiety and depression
- travel vaccines and travel medicine center
Insurances plans accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Empire United Healthcare
- Magna Care
- Emblem Health
- United Healthcare Community plan
- Hip Medicaid
Hospitals we work with
Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine is now affiliated with Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
On Holidays, Emergency Visits Only
New Years Day
On-call service is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
View our list of helpful websites.