Smithtown, NY 11787
|Mon. – Thurs.||8 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Fri||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sat.||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Sun.||Emergency Visits Only|
About Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine has been serving children on Long Island since 1973. Our mission is to provide exceptional pediatric care in a family-friendly environment for the children of our community.
We work with our colleagues within the office and in the community to provide a full range of health care services for your children.
If your child is a new patient, please print and complete our
New Patient Form at home and bring it along to your first appointment.
For your convenience, our doctors provide on-call service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- in-office blood collection with immediate results for CBC and lead
- hearing and vision screenings
- urinalysis, urine catheterization and urine bag collection
- rapid strep, mononucleosis and influenza testing
- giving nebulized (inhaled) medications
- suturing and suture removal
- skin tag and wart removal
- ear irrigation
- infant ear piercing
- newborn circumcision
- management of uncomplicated attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- management of mild to moderate anxiety and depression
- travel vaccines and travel medicine center
Insurances plans accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Empire United Healthcare
- Magna Care
- Emblem Health
- United Healthcare Community plan
- Hip Medicaid
Hospitals we work with
Branch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine is now affiliated with Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP), formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester (CWPW). BCHP is a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital integrated network of care locations and partnerships, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
On Holidays, Emergency Visits Only
New Years Day
On-call service is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
View our list of helpful websites.