Seeking a Full Time RN Care Manager in Westchester, NY to work with the Quality Department and affiliate practices of Boston Children’s Health Physicians. This position requires availability Monday-Friday as well as the willingness to travel offsite. Candidate must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently. Candidate will work with the sites who are transforming to Patient-Centered Medical Homes to provide care management services to their high-risk patients.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include :
• Identify patients for Care Management
• Coordinates healthcare services for patient through risk assessment of their chronic conditions and/or healthcare needs.
• Utilizes care management process to guide service delivery thought the health continuum to ensure quality care is delivered in the most efficient, safe, and effective manner.
• Develops patient-centered, individualized care plans that include outcomes and goals coaching and aligning with community services (teaching, apply, utilize).
• Supports primary care provider to implement the integrated plan to achieve the desired outcomes.
• Utilizes protocols set with evidence-based guidelines, in collaboration with the physicians, to guide their care management methodology.
• Provides disease specific educational support to patients and families
• Establishes patient engagement, effective communication and nursing interventions to minimize avoidable acute care situations, such as admissions, readmissions and ED visits.
• Collaborates with practice physicians and administration to utilize outcome data in patient educations programs and clinical applications.
• Manages assigned panel of high risk chronic care patients – longitudinal care management.
• Collaborates with patients, families and physicians to assess patient’s progress toward their goals and assess barriers when patients have not met their goals or have not kept appointments.
• Follows up with patients who have been discharged from the ED and hospital to complete medication reconciliation and compliance with medical recommendations – episodic care management.
• Develops relationships with community agencies and other healthcare organizations and agencies to ensure smooth transition of care for patients.
Required experience includes:
• Current NYS RN license required
• BSN degree preferred
• Care Management or home health experience required
• Experience in pediatric ICU strongly preferred
• Experience with Patient Centered Medical Home is strongly desired
• Ability to travel to multiple locations in the tri state area
Full-time position; Competitive compensation with great benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity to expand pediatric developmental and/or complex care services, and to work in an outpatient setting that cares for children with a variety of complex and special health care needs. Join our team of developmental behavioral pediatricians along with a complement of other pediatric subspecialties.
Seeking a Full Time Certified Medical Assistant for a busy Pediatric Office located in Washingtonville, NY. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the Physicians with routine clinical exams and procedures, lab work (this includes finger sticks), taking vital signs, scanning, faxing, keeping patient information updated, preparing the exam room, etc. Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of medical office experience.
Small private practice in Hopewell Junction, NY seeking a compassionate BC/BE Part Time Pediatrician to join our wonderful staff. We currently have 2 MD’s and 2 NP’s. We have a bright, child-friendly office. Experience preferred, knowledge of PCMH and/or Eclinicalworks a plus. On call one day per week and one weekend per month. Pediatric hospitalists staff local hospitals. Great area for families including hiking and biking trails and outstanding local restaurants, only 1 ½ hours north of NYC. Immediate opening available.
Kathleen Ennabi Pediatrics
Please email resume to Gwen at email@example.com.
Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a General Pediatrics office located in Bardonia, NY. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering phones, taking patient vital signs, administering vaccines, hearing & vision tests, throat cultures, and in-office procedures. Must be computer literate and have excellent interpersonal skills. Current NYS LPN license is required. A minimum of 1 year Pediatric experience is preferred.
Hours needed are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday
The pediatric inpatient setting has 8am-5pm in-house coverage with a call from home rotating night call. Patients include medical as well as surgical cases from the local community. Students and residents are involved on site, providing teaching opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics and have an active unrestricted NYS license, DEA, and be certified in PALS and NRP. This position provides an opportunity for an academic appointment at New York Medical College.
REF#: GEN PEDS
Fax resumes to: 914-594-2336
Job type: Full Time
The Division of Adolescent Medicine of Boston Children’s Health Physicians (formerly Children’s & Women’s Physicians of Westchester) is seeking an academic Adolescent Medicine physician for a part-time (0.6 FTE) or full-time position in Westchester County, New York. This is a varied, stimulating position, including time in a busy suburban practice, teaching pediatric and psychiatric residents at the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, and other locations on a rotating basis. Our academic affiliation is with New York Medical College, a member of the Touro College and University System, Valhalla, NY, with teaching responsibilities for third and fourth year medical students.
Candidates must be Board Certified in General Pediatrics and Board Certified or Eligible in Adolescent Medicine. There is opportunity for clinical research.
Please send c.v. and cover letter to Marcia_nackenson@bchphysicians.org, or call 914-304-5288 for more information.
REF# Adol Med
Fax resumes to: 914-594-2336
Job type: Full-time or Part-time (0.6 FTE)
Required experience include:
Board Certified in General Pediatrics
Board Certified or Eligible in Adolescent Medicine